About Me

My photo
I was born in England, family moved to Canada when I was young, I joined the Navy and later moved to Bermuda where I met my husband who was in the US Navy. We moved to Italy where we married, stayed there for 6 years then onto Hawaii for 13 years and now have retired in NC at a beautiful lake which we love.

Welcome to my Blog

I'm pretty new at this but what I want to do is to let people know about all of the awesome giveaways on so many different blog sites for books and audio books. Look at my list you might find some sites you would enjoy visiting!!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Write for a Reader is having a 200th post giveaway...

Visit Write for a Reader for an amazing giveaway of a bunch of great books. Go to:

http://writeforareader.blogspot.com/2009/05/200-posts-really.html

No comments:

Post a Comment